Wednesday, January 2, 2013

day 1

Being a beginner with respect to oil painting, and having only taken 2 workshops, this was my first time stepping up to the easel by myslef, without Leslie Saeta or Dreama Tolle Perry or David Shevlino in the room, and without my dear friend Peg by my side.  You might imagine, I am not thrilled with the result.  However, I am going to try to do this 30 day challenge and see what I can learn.  My job takes a lot out of me, and I travel for a living, so I don't know how many days I will be able to paint, but even if I do 5 oil paintings in 30 days, that will be more than I've ever done!

2 comments:

  1. This pear is fantastic! I love the colors and how round it looks...great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pear...it is brilliant. The colors are perfect. you really brought the still life to life! Love it

    ReplyDelete