Sunday, January 6, 2013

day 5

Ok, so today was slightly better.  I went to the art supply store and got some properly sized brushes that are not scratchy, and i believe I had a tiny bit better outcome.  You know, when Hally helped me set up this blog, I thought I would journal about what I learned in each painting, etc....The Creative Journey is, after all, the name of this blog.   However, it is difficult for me to even paint and once I am done, I just want to post it and call it a day!  What I hope to do is at the end of the month find time to reflect back on the month, and perhaps I will have some creative journey type thoughts then...
I guess the journey takes more than just a couple of days... :  )

4 comments:

  1. Love this simple composition! Beautiful color palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU for your encouragement and kindness! I am totally a beginner so I cannot even believe you like i! Thanks so very much,
      Eileen

      Delete
  2. Lovely colors! I like the pink reflected color in your lemon. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Linda! I am such a beginner so I GREATLY appreciate your kindness!

      Delete